Whether you’re cleaning carpets, upholstery or a car interior, we’ve got 3 great reasons to rent a Rug Doctor.
- Rather than breaking the bank for a professional cleaning service, a Rug Doctor is a tried and tested DIY service that guarantees fantastic results for less.
- Rug Doctor Carpet Detergent contains a stain repellent to protect your carpet against stains and spills, long after it’s been cleaned.
- You can bring back that look and feel of a brand new carpet.
To rent a Rug Doctor you must provide the following ID depending on your payment method. If paying by credit or debit card you can show one
of the following*:
- Full UK Photo Driving Licence
- If you forget either of the above, we can accept your Vehicle Tax Disc as ID only if the original is produced and when paying for rental with a credit/debit card.
In place of the use of credit/debit card (e.g. if paying with cash):
- Full UK Photo Driving Licence OR Passport
- A recent household bill OR bank or credit card statement issued within the last 6 months.
* This new rental process is currently only available in selected stores, please call your local store to check before you visit.