Banana muffins - Desserts Vegetarian - Morrisons Recipe
Delicious banana muffins with added oaty yumminess.
- 120g g plain flour
- 1 tsptsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 30g g oats
- 40g g demerara sugar
- 100mlml milk
- 1 ripe medium sized banana,
- 50mlml sunflower oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C/ Gas 6. Line a muffin tray with 6 paper cases.
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl with the baking powder and salt. Stir in the oats and sugar.
- Place the milk, mashed banana, oil and egg in a separate bowl or jug and blend with a hand held wand (or in a liquidiser).
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the milky
banana mixture. Mix well to form a soft dropping consistency then use to fill the muffin cases – about 2/3rds full.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes until well risen and golden and springy to the touch.
of your Guideline Daily Amount (GDA)