Spaghetti Bolognese - Mains Meat - Morrisons Recipe
A hearty and nutritious classic that's ideal for freezing and using again.
- 400g g minced beef (we used Value Mince from an 800g g packet – you can freeze the rest of the pack to use at a later date)
- Half quantity of tomato sauce
- 250g g spaghetti
- 30g g grated Cheddar cheese, to serve
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan and add the mince.
- Cook over a high heat, breaking up the mince until evenly browned all over, this will take about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato sauce and bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, bring a large pan of lightly salted water to the boil and cook the spaghetti as per the on-pack cooking instructions. Drain and toss with the Bolognese sauce. Or if preferred, divide the pasta between 4 warmed serving plates and top with the sauce.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with a little grated cheese and basil leaves if desired.
of your Guideline Daily Amount (GDA)