Apple, orange and banana smoothie
A vitamintastic fruit blend to kick start your day
- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- 1 banana
- 120ml fresh orange juice
- A handful of ice cubes (optional)
- Peel the orange and remove as much of the white pith as possible with a sharp knife. Chop the orange into small rough chunks, discarding any pips.
- Peel the banana and chop into slices.
- Peel the apple with a knife or a swivel peeler. Chop the apple into small chunks and discard the core and pips.
- Put all of the fruit, orange juice and ice (optional) into the blender. Blend for 20 seconds or until smooth.
2 Serves 2 people
Preparation time of 10 mins