Sausage and mash pie - Mains Meat - Morrisons Recipe
If your family are fans of these classic ingredients, they’ll love our tasty pie recipe – it’s perfect for using up in season spuds.
- 850g g potatoes
- Morrisons The Best Outdoor Bred Thick Pork Sausages
- 2 tbsptbsp of onion gravy granules
- 3 tbsptbsp sweet pickle
- 20g g sunflower spread
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Cook 850g potatoes, peeled and diced, in boiling water for 12-15 minutes until tender.
- Drain well. Grill 454g Morrisons The Best Outdoor Bred Thick Pork Sausages until brown.
- Slice each into three. Mix 2 tbsp onion gravy granules with 400ml boiling water, add the sausages and 3 tbsp sweet pickle.
- Mash the potatoes with 20g sunflower spread. Spoon the sausages
into an ovenproof dish, top with the mash, fluff up and bake for 25 minutes.
of your Guideline Daily Amount (GDA)