Unfortunately, we do not cater for a Gluten-Free diet in our cafés due to possible cross-contamination. However, in the future our cafés will have more nutritional information available to advise our customers.
We have numerous lines available in our cafés for customers that do not eat meat but unfortunately, we do not cater for a vegan diet in our cafés.
We have introduced brilliant Baby Stations in lots of our Morrisons Cafés, so you can warm baby food and bottles up yourself.
Plus, until this is introduced throughout all our stores we will always assist in the heating of unopened jars or cans of proprietary baby foods and baby bottles. What’s more, staff in our cafés are happy to provide hot water upon customer requests.
At Morrisons we are very aware how important nutritional information is to our customers and because of this all our hot food menus, sandwiches, chilled and ambient cakes now show the typical calorie content for that meal/product. Due to portion variability this should be used as a guide only. The Reference Intake (RI) for adults is 2000 calories per day. For more information on RIs and a healthy balanced diet see Understanding Guideline Daily Amounts.
You can get one free kids meal with any adult hot meal (over £4.50) from 3pm every day. Full T&C below...
*Terms and conditions:
- Offer is only valid from 3pm to café close every day.
- Offer only applies when you purchase any one adult hot meal with a value of £4.50 or over.
- Only one free Just for Kids meal with any one adult hot meal with a value of £4.50 or over.
- Extra portions or trade ups are not included in the £4.50 minimum value.
- Offer excludes all café specials.
- Kids Meals include Fruit Bag & Tropicana Kids Orange or Apple Drink.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer except meal and a drink for £5.00 & 2 Meals & 2 drinks for £9.00 Teatime offer.
- The child must be under 16 years of age and present at the time of purchase.
- The free meal must be a Just for Kids meal purchased from the customer café.