Unfortunately, we do not cater for a Gluten-Free diet in our cafés due to possible cross-contamination. However, in the future our cafés will have more nutritional information available to advise our customers.
We have numerous lines available in our cafés for customers that do not eat meat but unfortunately, we do not cater for a vegan diet in our cafés.
We have introduced brilliant Baby Stations in lots of our Morrisons Cafés, so you can warm baby food and bottles up yourself.
Plus, until this is introduced throughout all our stores we will always assist in the heating of unopened jars or cans of proprietary baby foods and baby bottles. What’s more, staff in our cafés are happy to provide hot water upon customer requests.
At Morrisons we are very aware how important nutritional information is to our customers and because of this all our hot food menus, sandwiches, chilled and ambient cakes now show the typical calorie content for that meal/product. Due to portion variability this should be used as a guide only.
You can get one free kids meal with any adult hot meal (over £4) every day. Full Terms and Conditions below...
*Terms and conditions:
- Offer valid all day to Café close every day.
- Offer only applies when you purchase any one adult meal with a value of £4 or over or any breakfast meal of £3.50 or over.
- Only one free meal from the kids hot menu, chilled kids snack pack or kids £1 breakfast with each qualifying adults meal.
- Extra portions or trade ups are not included in the £3.50/ £4 minimum value.
- Offer excludes all Café specials.
- Kids hot meal includes piece of fruit + Tropicana Kids Orange or Apple drink or bottle of water.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer except Teatime Meal Deal.
- The child must be under 16 years of age and present at the time of purchase.
- The free meal must be a kids meal purchased from the customer Café kids menu or chilled kids snack pack.